Eating “clean” is one of my biggest hurdles.  I haven’t met a warm chocolate chip cookie I didn’t like and I grew up on Little Debbie snack cakes (fudge rounds are my favorite).  I have to work at eating clean, but I also don’t expect to be perfect.  I think when perfection is your goal you’re bound to fail and fall prey to disappointment.  With that in mind and since I’m maintaining my weight, not trying to lose, I follow an 80/20 principle.  I eat clean for 80% of my week and give myself some grace for the other 20%.  Here are some recipes my family and I like to use…maybe it can help your family strengthen your nutrition skills too.